Saturday, November 6, 2010

Being apart from you isn't easy..


Being apart from you isn't easy... I find myself missing you so often, in so many ways... but even though we can't be together right now. gentle thoughts of you fill my days and dreams of you fill my nights... No matter what I'm doing, I know it would be so much nicer if I could be sharing it with you... I keep imagining things you'd say if you were with me now, or the way you would laugh if something funny happened, and next thing I know, I'm daydreaming about all the things we'll do when we're together ... Although the miles come between us now, I still feel so close to you, and I just keep hoping For that the day when we Can be together because I want you beside me to talk to, to hold, to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...