Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Will you be mine? Forever?

I didn't realize that i was with him last night until i got up from my sleep and splashed water on my face the next morning. Trying to find the towel to dry my face i looked at him. He was in deep sleep. I thought not to disturb him and go back home. But my heart didn't allow me to do that . I could just admire his innocent face, just like a kid. I sat next to him, waiting for him to get up. He turned around and took my hand with an unconscious mind. Oh i thought i disturbed him in his sleep. But fortunately he was not awake. Ah i thanked god. Silently moving out of the room i turned towards the kitchen. I never thought a guy can really have a well maintained cooking area in the house. He did told me that he cook everyday without the question mark. I was astonished when he said that because being a girl i have feel lazy many times to cook for myself. The reason he cooks is, he thinks if he can learn now he will be able to help his ' Wife' when she will be super busy or not well. I was impressed by this thought of his. I have usually seen my brother cooking as well with my mom. hm. refrigerator was dumped with fruits, few bottles of beer, and some carton of milk. Within a second, while i was looking into the stuffs in the fridge, he was standing next to me, i turned and he gave a look. Not bad, but the love kind of look, the eye to eye talk happened for a second,that usually happens between two people who are in love. They do talk eye to eye, well how? Haha it just happens without you being aware of it. He hugged me and gave a kiss on my forehead. 


Giving a sign as to go out of the kitchen kind of, he dragged me out and asked me to sit back and relax. Yes, he was preparing the early morning breakfast. What else could i ask for. 


I went out of the kitchen as he didn't allowed a blink to stand there. Well, there was a small balcony kind of in his house, where he had a small gardening area. He managed it well. The sunlight was falling on the small plants he had, all were really beautiful and full of life. There was a small Container fitted with a long neck, usually with a rose at its end, used for sprinkling plants. I thought of reducing his work load a bit by watering the plants. I took the container in my hand, filled it with water from the tap, and started the mission. I felt sooo good. A voice came from inside, You don't mind cheese right? I said' hm.. oh no not at all, go ahead'. I assumed something yummy is gonna come in front of me. I looked in front of the house.There stayed a family.. I guess the mom was asking her kids to get ready soon as it was time and they were already late for the school. As usual there was a small kit kat going on between the husband and the wife that the husband don't take care of the kids like she does. Ah..old story i said to myself and diverted my mind to Aryan. Oh ya Aryan. When i say the name my body freezes, and becomes cold and still. 


Finally after a long wait i decided to peep into the kitchen, as it was quiet from almost passed ten minutes. I was about to turn and he was standing there. Oh my god why do you always come like a ghost i said to Aryan. Taking his hand holding his ears said, I am sorry. Come lets have breakfast. Its ready?!! Tan Tana...making some sort of sound he said, yes princess it is. I gave a smile, and he said Ah..you can drive me crazy. This time i laughed out loud and sat on the Dinning table. okay soo what special have you made today,  i peeped into the vessels. Wow!  My favorite 'Gobi paratha with hell lot of cheese ' I exclaimed with ecstasy.hmm alright let me taste it. Stop! he said the word with full meaning. What , whats wrong? I forgot something. What is it Aryan.? I asked patiently . Just wait and don't try moving your ass he said. Okay, okay..i won't.  


Looking at the breakfast he cooked for me, i was extremely hungry and wanted to grab. But as he said Don't move, i was waiting for him to come. I saw him running inside his room and heard the voice of opening the wardrobe. Making some kind of sound..acting to sing something..hmm naaa laa na na na na naa...I was looking around the house. Suddenly I heard the voice, It was Aryan. He was down on his knees with a ring saying ' Will you be mine forever'. I was standing still. He asked again ' okay, let me ask it clearly. Will you marry me' ? I looked at his eyes, so soo expressive; i could feel the love pouring out of his heart. I realized i am among the lucky girls who actually gets the love of their life. I couldn't believe he is the same Aryan who has dumped me for other girls and when the girls left him, he came back to me. I know i was stupid to talk to him again but what to do. I loved him still. Coming out of my thoughts I said ' Whispering in his ears; I said...


I said 'hmm..well..No, i can't'. 


If he would have not dumped me days back i would have surely married him. But i don't trust him anymore and i am sure i have taken a wise decision..Atleast i won't go through the same pain again because that is true..'Once a cheater always a cheater'. If i would have given him one more chance to hurt me, then i would be at fault. Without saying a word i left the place! I was happy for what i did. I was happy that i was strong enough to take that decision. I was happy i realized my worth. 

16 comments:

  1. Nice and expressive.. but I thought... u could elaborate on the reason of not accepting.. the start was as smooth as the cream.. the love and the shivers could actually be experienced by those words.. well done sweetheart.. keep it up!! looking forward for more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zaira, thanks a lot. I am really happy that words and emotions came out well. You know..i was writing it in flow. When it came to the end..i thought should she say yes? or a no? and i just took the no turn. Yes i could havee elaborated it a bit more as in why she said No...but It was just that When a person comes back to you after cheating..just say No..

      Delete
  2. Very expressive. Takes courage to share. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....thats so very true.....i totally agree with this one....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juhily thank you sooooooo very much. Yes even i agree this is what happens. So just don't be dumb. ;)

      Delete
  4. amazingly well written..... the love can be felt in the words written.. as we start reading.. above movie starts running in front of our eyes.... remember the dialogue from movie NAMASTEY LONDON .. "Ishq di mere mitra pehchaan ki, mit jaave jado jid apnaan di"... it means pyaar ka asli matlab usse pana nahin hota... :P................. ......................... haan agar mil jaye to phir baat hi kya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girish : What should i say . Words that you wrote.. "amazingly well written..... the love can be felt in the words written.. as we start reading.. above movie starts running in front of our eyes...." means a lot to me.... Thanks!!

      I hope to write such beautiful articles more and more!

      Delete
  5. remembering a proverb "sped arrow never comes back"
    and the above story is true decision

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) :) Thanks! I have one more post coming up on Love. Please Don't miss it Deepak.

      Delete
  6. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.

    Here is my blog Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for the helpful article. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma cancer
    has an extremely long latency time, which means that the signs of the disease may not emerge until eventually 30 to 50 years after the
    first exposure to mesothelioma. Pleural mesothelioma, which can be the most common sort
    and affects the area throughout the lungs, could cause shortness of breath, upper body pains,
    including a persistent coughing, which may produce coughing
    up blood vessels.

    Also visit my web site ... is quibids legit

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...