Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Me from Name, Heart from you! The Vow!



We drove to our favorite place to spend some Leisure time with each other. It was our first anniversary. How quickly time flew, i still can't believe. The day i met you , i knew you were the one i would like to spend my life with. The first glance of yours just flash in front of my eyes. Today when we are together i feel like a dream come true. If feel like this life is not enough to be with you. I think i need few more life's to shower my love that i have in my heart for you. Looking at you when you were ordering the food for us in the restaurant, I thought, i am just me by the name and rest all is by you. My heart is linked to yours, it beats at the beat of yours.My eyes want to see what your eyes sees, my soul wants to feel how you feel in the moments, in sad moments or in happy moments. I want to understand every action of yours, just like without you being telling me. I thought about the promises that i want to make you tonight. The Vows! that i want to fulfill whole of my life being with you. 


Today my love i Vow you my rest of the life, not this one but all of mine.
I Vow you the togetherness, forever.
I Vow to keep your happiness above mine.
I Vow to respect you and your name always.  
I Vow to be with you always, not just in good moments or not so fair situations, but always! 
I Vow, the love between us to keep growing with time, and be strong. 
The day we wore the rings in our heart finger, i promised to love for who you are and what you are. I Vow to fulfill that promise. 
I vow to make you feel better in tough situations of life. 
I Vow to love your family as i do mine.
I Vow to have no difference between you and me! 
I Vow to trust you always. 
I Vow to not to be mad at you and clear things if they don't seem correct. 
When we took seven Vows in our marriage, I was holding your hands. I Vow again to keep holding your hands forever. 
I Vow to be loyal, and be True to you.
I Vow that we will be friends before we are anything else in our relationship. 
I Vow to love our kids and help them in developing themselves in building a bright future, and understand the term humanity and love like you do!
I Vow to love you even when we are old, and we can't walk.
I Vow to love you when your skin is not that soft, when your teeth are not that white, when your body is weak and when you can't pick me up in your arms.I Vow to still love you  from all of my heart.         


And last but not the least, I Vow to be yours always and my heart to beat for you! 


I looked at you, you were still ordering food for us. You are so very specific about everything, but i promise to hold patience when you take your time in doing things. We then got busy talking with each other about the days we've spent together! The long drives, the craziness at young age, how we wanted to be with each other always. We went back into the memories and as well to build few new ones! Because whatever happens, memories stays forever, and, so does my Vow to you!





If you are an indiblogger, do promote the post, if you liked it. Else, leave a comment, or a like, if the post related to you in some way. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Once I read the title I knew it has some deep meaning.. Though it took a minute for me to get the meaning of it completely….. Awesome title and a complete wow article… goes well… well expressed…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :):) Thank you Girish!! I should thank you more often actually for commenting every-time i publish a new article! Thank you sooo much! Awesome title: Thanks! and a complete wow article: thanks for that too!

      Delete
  2. Wow so romantic !!!!! Loved all the vows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruchita!!! :) Thankssss so very much for commenting! I am glad you liked it and find it worth reading.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Moiz!! :) Thanks soo much.So happy to receive your comment .

      Delete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...