Sunday, April 15, 2012

Missing you in me!!


I questioned myself always. What is love? How does it feel to be in love? I never believed in love and I thought love is just the waste of time. Love is nothing but an emotional support, a need that people have. Love, I thought, is just something, like a name given to a relationship. Love was just a four letter word that is most highly overrated after the Fuck word of course. Love love love. . .I used to be crazy when hear that people are in love and are going crazy for it. The day I met you things changed. I think I was in love with you.

I loved talking to you. You were the first thought in the morning and were always there on my mind. You were the person I ever thought of being with. If I didn't see you for a day, I felt incomplete. At times it was difficult for me to breathe, it was difficult to cry, to laugh, to eat, to sleep and everything that is sooo easy to do otherwise. When you didn't talked fora day I cried, I cried out loud, without being aware of the reason. I think I was afraid of losing you. I think I was worried about losing you. I think I was worried that what if you don't call me the next day. My heart wanted you always, it urged for you always. I was going crazy for you.


At times, I used to be in my thoughts, listening to one single number playing in my ears. Listening to the favorite line. And the words that make me feel your presence. It went on and on and on. . .I was awake whole night, I was awake always, I wanted to be with you always. I wanted the sleep to fly away so I can think about you. When it rained. . .I thought if you were here. . .If you were with me. . .I would have played with raindrops, splashed them on your face and would have run away. You were with me when it rained. When it was cold. . .tooo cold. . .I saw you holding my hands, walking on the street, with dim lights, chilled chilly breeze. . .I was freezing, so were you. But I just saw you and nothing else. I reached home in no time. It was difficult to say good bye. But you left. I was awake, the whole night, thinking about you, thinking about the weather, thinking how beautiful the world is, thinking, just thinking something, not wanted to go to sleep and everything that is sooo easy to do otherwise.


I felt different, I felt a different person, I felt I am an angel, I am an angel to love you, I felt you are a saviour to save me from this world, and make me yours. I felt different. I never felt that before. I felt, I felt I am a bird who can fly the world, I felt like a kid, so pure and innocent, I felt like the rose water that makes you feel fresh, I felt like a rose, I felt like a petal . I was a rose. I felt so human. I was in love. . . Oh God. . .I was in love. I could feel the summers, the sun, the moon, the breeze, the wait, the love! I could feel the love! Yes, I was in love! I was happy, I was laughing, I was dancing, I was singing, I was going crazy, I was jumping, I was playing, I was imagining. 


I was in Love!! I was in love with you!


I dreamed you and me. I dreamed US. I dreamed about us. Yes I saw you and

I saw me. . .

I saw us walking down, I saw us together, I saw us playing hide and seek, I saw us in the moon, I saw us in the sun, in the trees, the leaves, in the pictures, I saw us in the future!! I saw the home, I saw the kitchen, I saw the love. . .I saw more love. . .and love. . .only love. . . because I saw us! Wow. I saw you and me. I was in love. I was dancing, I was singing! I danced all over the place, I danced myself. I was excited to see you the next day. I was excited to tell you that now I can be you and you can be me and we can be us. I was excited, still singing and dancing, dancing all over the place.


By that time a warden comes to the room and says to me,‘Hey mad girl, he is no more. He died. Why do you keep repeating the same thing every night? God, your generation kids are really crazy. Come, eat something, you haven't eaten for two days, even you want to die or what?’


What? I told the warden at the Asylum. I said he is coming to pick me up. He is coming in no time. He will come for sure, and I cried and cried. I cried. I still danced, I clapped, I called your name. . .’Aryan, Aryan. . .Aryan. . .


Aryan, I wish I could have told you how much I loved you. Why didn't you take me with you? Why did you go alone? I wish if I could have let you know.. that my life begins with you and ends before you.


I miss you in me. I am missing you in Me!! But Aryan I promise. . .if I meet you the next time . . .I won't cry.. I promise. . .I will listen to you. . . I promise, I will receive your call always, and will reply to your text. I promise Aryan I won't be angry at you, I promise I will eat at the restaurant you like, I promise Aryan, I won't leave you . I promise! I promise everything, except the fact that I can't stop loving you. Because  I love you.


I am missing you in me!!




P.S: Dedicated for people who are in love. This is dedicated to people who lost their loved ones before even letting them know that they were loved by you. 
This is just for love. Just say it out to people whom you love. Love needs to be expressed. Love is the life, believe me it is!


39 comments:

  1. So nicely written! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous! I would like to know if the emotions came out well? Was it felt while reading? I would like more of a feedback. But thanks for Visiting. Keep reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Mam...... really true......I just wanna say all those phrases which you mentioned in the post....but i'm afraid.....one day i'll.....nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you called 'Mam' i assume you are my junior from the college. Thanks for visiting and liking the post.

      Why are you afraid? and what are you afraid of? Just tell what you feel to the person you love. Life is right now..right here friend. you don't know whats next . All the best!

      Delete
  3. Well written.... starting and ending both were good…..title is awesome…. Interesting twist given to the article in the end… for a second we feel emotional… we often realize the importance of the person… after that person goes away from us….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Girish! Yeah i agree title is Awesome! It makes a reader reads the article. Even if for a second you feel emotional my task is accomplished as a writer.

      :) Thanks for commenting and visiting the blog as always!

      Delete
  4. Hey buddy. Extremely inspiring message. We face many a hurdles each day but just a thought of Love in our mind and soul will inspire and encourage us to overcome any hurdle =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamed!! Finally you are here commenting. Thank you sooo much. Truly said.. A thought of love in our mind and soul inspire us to overcome the hurdles and live! :)

      Delete
  5. Mam, it's awesome. All the feelings have been expressed in beautiful words. Nicely bonded thoughts and ideas to keep a relationship more and more lively.

    Love is like wine. It makes people happy who want to be happy and it also ruins life when we lose trust on it.

    Santosh kumar
    Indus Business Academy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome word makes me feel soo good about the writing! Thank you so very much. The comments makes the blog looks heavy and worth reading.

      Keep blogging and Keep reading!

      Delete
  6. You have the capability of bringing out the emotions... Well done...Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Javed Sir! That is a very strong comment.." I have the capability of bringing out the emotions". Wow! Thanks for visiting. I really appreciate your time.

      Delete
  7. What a way to express your feelings... Love you Amy-rita!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Aryan i really don't know who are you.. But the name that i use in the Articles is as well Aryan. But that is just the name of the character and i think you are aware of it.

      Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete
  8. Thanks Aryan....
    Your Love,
    Amrita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That love was for Amy-rita...
      and about you Amrita Kumari, I hate U, like I seriously hate you!
      ~Aryan

      Delete
    2. Guys what's going on? Amrita Kumari welcome to the blog! Aryan why do you have Amrita Kumari? I don't even know what's exactly happening.

      Delete
    3. I do not have Amrita Kumari...plz!

      Delete
    4. Whoever u are...Ph**k Off....

      Delete
    5. Guys whoever you are please don't fight. This is just a blog..and i am just writing out Articles over here.
      y
      Please guys..it does not look good as we have people visiting from all over the india and it creates a negative impression about the blog!

      Both of you can visit the blog and enjoy reading it!

      I hope you understand.

      Delete
  9. Every artist was first an amateur. But I think It is not for you. Your blogs are very inspirational and very touching... Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) Soo true. Every artist was first an amateur. Thank you sooo much for the words! One of the best comment i have received so far.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for liking my comment.... But it is not as good as ur blog and you.. :)

      Delete
  10. Every time I read this post, it brings out my memories which were hidden or overpowered since ages... I like to read your blog all alone... being your secret admirer ever, but could not resist commenting in this post... Cheers to you... eagerly awaiting next post... Love you Amy-rita!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thank you for your time on the blog. I also thank that you liked the article.

      Keep visiting!
      Happy Reading.

      Delete
  11. Thanks Amyrita....
    Even i feel there is a void, whenewer I read this posst. There is someting (or some1) missing in my life. And amyrita, thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amrita Kumari Your welcome. I am glad i was able to pour out the emotions very well!

      Keep visiting!

      Delete
  12. “I m at bus stop and will be at home in 20 min Papa..!!” I felt the very first attack of hypnotism in my life for an about turn listening to that girl's stoning voice.....
    All I saw was a blue crisp shinning suit and her long cloudy hair trying t hide her fruity cheeks as I was making an angle of ninety degrees from her face....Trying to fence d maximum possible area of her face, my greedy eyes peeped amid the gaps of her hair...under that little street light on the streets of Paschim Vihar at 10:30 pm in the night.....
    I was now bound from the strong signals of my heart to swap the usage of senses from voice to eyes as I was on phone discussing the same old story of business with a friend. Making a thousand wishes to God for her turn to quench my thirst to see her glowing face, I moved towards her…..
    I was not sure about her, noticing my intension to feel her close up, she immediately waved her left hand in the air for an auto rickshaw who was now going to take her away from me…....
    She dipped her head into back side of rickshaw and started some conversation which I guess was heated over the fare being charged till the next Metro Station. She left rickshaw with frustration and turned towards me….She seemed to come straight away from my dreams….

    ReplyDelete
  13. your writing has a poetic touch to it mam! it's like a cascade of emotions( from happiness to loneliness)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daksh thank you soo much! :) This was one of the nicest comment i have received so far!

      Keep visiting.

      Delete
  14. Hi Amrita

    This is kunal from IBA 05-07 batch...i read your blog today..keep it up...thanks for such a wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir!!! Thanks for reading it, appreciating it..and most importantly liking it.. :) Keep visiting sir..

      Delete
  15. I believe this is my first visit to your blog. Really loved your way of expressing. Though I ddn read any other articles, this one itself made me follow your blog.

    Regards
    Village Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roopz thank you...It is a great compliment and I will take it as an Honour. I hope to keep up the expectation every time you visit the Blog. Thanks so much...

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kamlesh!!!! I am sooo happy that you loved the post. This is one of my best article I wrote so far.

      Delete
  17. I Wish..
    If I had the talent to express,the way you do...
    I would have commented (obviously in a positive sense)about your article.
    Keep writing and all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...