Saturday, July 28, 2012

BOL.....

Wow! was the word that came out after i watched the movie "Bol" suggested by one of my friend.My thank you is not enough for suggesting me to watch this movie.Although the movie was released in the June of year 2011, I didn't made an effort to watch it then. I thought it would be a normal and "As usual" movie with some love story and a happy ending. But, but believe me friends this post is just to tell you all guys to watch this movie once in a life time. A WORTH worth watch movie with concentrating on various social issues going on in the world. I have no words left to describe the movie.

I am not a film critic or a commentator, but this movie really touched me in many ways. It made me believe in myself, as a person. This movie forced me to respect my own self. This movie forced me to respect the people who are not like us. The issues that this movie brings up and the way they are dealt with people around can really make a great impact on the society. The movie is thought provoking, topical, and the performances given by the cast is amazing in its own sense. The message that this movie brings up is considerable, important, and should be followed by every individual in the society.

"Bol" is a pakistani movie written and directed by Shoaib Mansoor. Before i watched this movie, I always used to think that movie's produced in Pakistan would not show the transsexual born kid, or the place of Kanjars or say prostitutes( Its the place where girls sell their body to get money), or a father killing his son because he is transsexual, or the girl murdering her father because he killed his transsexual brother. I never thought they will  show a father going to a prostitute, just because he don't have money to feed his family. The way movie flows really takes you into the situation. Again this movie also tells you that, you have to understand that girls are to be treated with respect.

One of my favorite scenes in the movie is the one where the transsexual boy gets raped by people, and when he comes back home his father kills him because he was embarrassed by him. The way Zainab (the main lead character who got hanged to death) and Hakim (The father) acted in the movie is commendable.

Hats off to the director, producer, actors and people of pakistan for bringing such an amazing script in the market. Just hoping that after watching this movie people would respect others and treat everyone equally. It's better late than never. Please please guys do watch this movie. And yes..I am not a film Critic for sure...;)

I would just say that every individual should watch this movie. If you are a fun loving person may be this movie is not for you, but if you are looking for some awesome acting, story, lesson, and a great picture then this movie is a must for you!! May be this movie can make your weekend a good one!:)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/669312EB3F7E5694# ............. Link for those who want to watch the movie.


If you are an indiblogger, do promote the post, if you liked it. Else, leave a comment, or a like, if the post related to you in some way. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the best films of the recent past. It was bold and very emotional. Unfortunately the movie wasn't received well at the BO and was adjudged a flop :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Haricharan I agree with you. A very bold, emotional movie. I think advertisers could have played a better role in making it a hit. But that's okay..It will remain an awesome movie anyways.

      Delete
  2. Bol... amazing story which is thought provoking!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bol is a movie with a good positive critics.Very heart touching movie,really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes sir it was an Awesome movie..Thank you for commenting..

      Delete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...