Monday, October 1, 2012

Indiblogger Support neeeded. My first Book!

Hi Guys, this is not a article but just a letter to you all. I am very excited today to share this with you guys that my first book is going to be ready by end of next week and will go for publishing after that. 

I need your support as we have shared the Indibloggered relationship from almost last one year now. Please be with me always, and like the page on Facebook for more updates on the book launch, the name, the content,and others stuffs. Iwill surely let you know once the book is in market and how can you buy a copy of it in the next post. 

Here is the link, please like it, share it with your friends and support me. I really need it! 

https://www.facebook.com/authoramrita?ref=hl

Also the Title of the book is disclosed. Please see the image below and you will know everything.My first book ever, going to be published by october end or November mid. I am so happy to share this with you guys. 


yesterday I completed 23 chapters of the book and Approx. 41,000 words(146 pages). 6more chapters remaining. 




Please guys please like the page....

Thanks!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not on FB, not anymore. So I can't like your FB page. But you have my support and best wishes Amrita. Do let me know by mail when your book is out. I'm buying and I'll also spread the word as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm..why not on FB anymore? :(. No problem. Thank you for your wishes Anupam, I really need them as i already have ctitics and advices flowing up to me.

      I will let you know for sure once its in market and what way you can buy it. Thank youuuu soo muchh!!!

      Delete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...