Monday, December 26, 2011

Few things can't be said, Only Felt! Friendship is one among those!


mmh dont know where to start from.. as i said "Few things can't be said, Only Felt! Friendship is one among those!" ,so difficult to find words to the feelings. But as people say i am quite a good writer, so i can start from anywhere LOL!!

Bachelors!!! went for my bachelor degree in other city. Leaving my parents, old friends, and the place where i spent my childhood, the place where i started my journey called life. I remember how i used to go my Mom's office after my school, have lunch with her and then drive back home. Where i started learning music! My mommy forcefullyyyyy, i meann with full force sent me to music classes. I was not at all a good girl at that time, never learned anything. still she did not lose hope, first she enrolled me in indian Classical dance training, yes you heard it right. A few days later; i , i mean 'I' started complaining saying, mom, my foot really painss a looottt :(, she replied okay, then don't go! i was happy..but then she added," Dont go to the dance class, i will enroll you to singing classes". :O i was like what is your problem.? I never understood that she was just trying to make me learn, and grow. She was my Best friend; that i realised very late! i mean right now while writing this one!haha.

She came to drop me to my Hostel, was worried; ofcourse any mom would. Set my room in order, kept my things on place and leaving me alone,, trust me alll alone.

OMG, the college was one of the top in the city; in terms of "FASHION":P, and studies too, ofcourse. Big shots getting down from their cars. but since i was a Hostalite i had a reason not to have a car lol.Met someone who was very simple, sweet, and someone who always believed in what she says, and does it. Very out spoken, and i was totally opposite. Very quite, very silent, a good girl who only answers to the faculty :P. We became friends in no time!! She was with me in all my hard times, in all my happy moments.second year, we bacame gooodd friends, studying together, partying, bunking the classes, going for movies, shopping, and what not we did. and when i topped the university..yeah i did!!:) she was with me congratulating, more happier than me. she was the one who trusted me, when others did not. Others just knew how to make fun, others just knew how to blame, others just knew, what they knew..How can i forget the day, when on my Birthday my Mom and my Borther fly to my Hostel bacause they knew i am all ALONE, and they wanted me to be happy!!But she was always with me.

Time went by, finally the day was there where i had to leave that place to pursue higher degree, to fulfill my dream to become an successful M.B.A. I came out of the examination hall,trying to say Good bye to all! My best friend was there, standing silently, no movements, no expressions. I was controlling my tears, how can i leave someone who hassss trustttt me like anything, who has always; like alwayssssss been there for me. She is really not good in expressing her emotions and i was aware of it. I knew it from begginnig that on 'THE DAY' she will try to be very strong, atleast try to. and there she was. I said 'bye', she said 'ya bye'. can you believe it? okay you could have given some better response. I hugged her, and thought will cry out loud and say; it is going to be difficult to stay without you, i know now no one will be there to stand by me always as you did, I know no one will be there to pick me up before every exam and drop me safely, I know no one will be there to bring home made Aloo paratha and chilly paneer, I know no one will be there to give a tight slap to me for my own good, I know no one will be there to take me to the chat corner just because i want to eat,I know no one will be there to make others shut their mouth if said anything wrong about me...I knew it alll.... But she again gave no Expressions. I felt as if she is all ready for me to leave the place. Could not do anything more than this. Left the place with unsaid words beneath my soul...
Bloody two longgg years, my friend didn't talk to me. strange. I thought may be our friendship is done!I called her on her Brithday every year, no response.. Later period, I got placed and Joined Deloitte. An year and a month after i was in Deloitte; i recieved a call from some unknown number, i recieved " Hello, is this Amrita?" someone on the call said, i said " ya, i think i know you. You are Honey? CORRECT; Honey Rathore. she said yes. And And Anddd... we were back to were we left!!!

Life is strange, and so is Friendship, and infact all relationships in the world are!! you just need to Understand them, infact live them, not understand!! This note is for all my dear friends who are always with me; we are foreever and always!!; Thank you so much!!


Amrita
July 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...