Sunday, September 2, 2012

gOD IS writing my Love stoRY..!

Fiction*****Fiction*****Fiction


Sooo it does not matter to you if I stay in your life or not?  Asked him looking into his eyes. My eyes were red, swollen, and just like a patient's eyes- very tired. Trying to avoid my question he said.." Oh, i think she is waiting for me at the coffee shop. I need to go". I repeated (this time aggressively)" It really does not matter to you..I can see it". He shouted saying "why do you keep asking the same question again and again, just like a kid. Don't you get it...I am not interested in you. I looked at him, a kind of stared. My eyes questioned him again. "Then why did you love me a month back, why did you make all such promises when you were not sure of them? Why did you say? I want to know. Why?" I kept asking him and got down in his feet, asking him to take me back. Tried holding his hands, tried to calm him down, thinking that things may work. He pushed me back with force, it hurt-ed a bit. Threw my hands away. Walked out of the apartment within a second. I was devastated. I was broken into pieces. I looked at him for the last time, he didn't turn back. Shut the door with force, it made a kind of noise..(thakkk)I was sitting on the floor, don't know when i fell asleep. It was dark all over, was not aware of the time. Lying down on the floor, eyes open, tears rolled down my eyes; I tried to looked at the door sometime if he is coming. 


Days passed on. I did nothing past month. And I think few weeks. I was broke, and I didn't know how to come of that trauma. One fine morning, everything was the same. Not wanting to get up from the sleep, looking at the ceiling, fan was moving at the slow speed. I could hear that noise of fan at the slow moving pace. Looked outside the window, a little sunlight was coming in the room. Tried opening the eyes, I realized what have I done to my life. Just for a person who never respected me, who never loved me..why am I spoiling my future. I stopped talking to people, I stopped going out, and I forgot that my life is mine. How can someone else be blamed for my future and my own good. I realized I was being unfair with my soul and i was hurting myself by doing the stupid stuffs. I realized I have a life of my own and no one else needs to be blamed for whatsoever happens. Making an effort, I quickly got up, had a quick shower and went for a job search. 

It was getting difficult for me to convince the recruiters as I did not worked for almost few months. And I had no valid reason to leave the previous employer. I just can't tell them that I left the job just because I broke up in a relationship and that I was not emotionally charged up to handle that. I gave few interviews, waiting for the result. I contacted my few friends whom I left contact with. Talked to my relatives. joined the dance classes. I was so very passionate about dancing but since he didn't like it, I couldn't follow my passion. Went on few road trips with friends, Spent some time with family, joined yoga and meditation classes... I challenged myself always to do things, and forced myself to get into that routine...and a habit after. Realized my life is changing..

I got a nice job, spent some amazing time with the family. Was happy.I learned that happiness is the state of mind and no one can hold it on, neither can give it to you. We ourselves are responsible for our own life and our own happiness. One day when I was in office, it started raining heavily. Yeah in India the monsoon starts in Mid-June and goes till Mid October. I usually like the summers as we can wander around in the city, no time compulsions to go out, etc. Yeah rainy season is wet, and it dirt the clothes, the footwear's, and there is water everywhere. In India since we do not have proper storage system the water gets stored on the roads, and it’s difficult to travel from one place to another until you have a car. Well, we all don't have cars here, only certain numbers possess them. 

So the other day coming from office it started raining heavily. I don't have a car, and there is a guy in our office who stays next to the place I stay. I was waiting for the auto at the office gate. He came and stopped the car in front of me. We had talked a bit here and there before and i really found him a nice guy. So he referred for help and I couldn't resist as there was no other option. I find it difficult to get auto in such heavy rains. We drove together, and talked a lot over the coffee (yes, at Cafe coffee day that says 'A lot can happen over a coffee). He had seen horrible time too in his life. Some where our ideologies matched and we became good friends. Also he was from the same place I belong too. We had a different kind of connection as well that I felt as time passed. 

I realized things are going fine in my life. I was slowly coming out of what I went through. 

I trusted god more than I could have ever trusted. Also I said to myself the other day I met this guy in office that God is writing my love story. Today we are engaged and happy with each other! Marriage is happening soon. 

I sooo believe that god is writing all of ours love story with his own hands! So just wait and watch. You never know who he has written down for you! 

   

4 comments:

  1. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia India a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia India and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding me. I will let my friends know about this.

      Delete
  2. Dont know why i felt like reading your blog today... of all days.. and somehow this post was something i needed badly... Thank you.. for helping me out ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Do i know you Anonymous? I think yes. Well thank you and thank you again for visintng of all these days, and I am glad I helped you in someway or the other.

      Thank you! Keep Visiting.

      Delete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...