Monday, January 23, 2012

AdDiCtion DefiNed! and REfined. - Blog, Blog Blogging Blogging!

ah, i got up from my sleep, it was dark, i could see the laptop light blinking. It gave me a kind of satisfaction. 'Yes, the charger is plugged in' i talked to myself. hm. okay let me just check the e mail, and the FB, and if i have few more visitors to my blog, or if somebody commented. F5, F5, F5, ...i did that hundred times, before i got back to sleep again. It took an hours time from my sleep. Morning, before leaving for office and having the sip of coffee , rechecking the e mails, and F5, F5, F5 . i had few more followers, and page views on my blog. I smiled by myself and said ' I am becoming famous':P. It gave me a kind of relaxation that atleast people are visiting.
Office: Google chrome was started as the first thing, since i have all the passwords saved, just signed in to all my accounts, and rechecked the e mails, the FB notifications, the updates, the Blog. By that time, my friend came and commented ' Bus...always Facebook and blog. Do one thing stop working and just keep on writing the blog officially'. LOL i said. Yes, this is a new habit i have got from one of my Bestieeee. So instead of making efforts to laugh out loud actually, i just use a lingo LOL to show my happiness on any damn thing in the world. Lol is actually cute when you say it. It sounds like Lol.Try saying it with me, Lol, Lol. haha.

On the way to breakout, we discussed about the changes that FB made, and how people write shit about anything on their blog( including me) etc. etc. oh, with that i remember a story. While preparing coffee for myself, talking to my friend whom i accompanied for the short, quick break, I saw lighting on the opposite side office of our building. Well that company was Dell and we wondered why is it decorated. Is it because dell is gonna get married to Oracle (the other office adjacent to ours),I said. After i repeated to what i said, that is Dell gonna get married to Oracle ? My friend added on to it while mixing her tea, 'Yes : Merger &Acquisition'. Haha , it made me laugh. Yeah that's true. WOW! what a topic to write my next blog. 'Mergers and Acquisitions - Marriage between the two companies '. Nice topic right? I asked my colleague come friend. And started explaining her how am i gonna start the write up, giving all feel and exclamations. She said ' I think you have read a lot of Chetan bhagat, that's how i get the feeling' . I said ya.. i mean not exactly and tried to cut the topic, so that she should not start thinking i am a fool. We moved to our respective workstations to finish the never ending work but that topic was still going in my mind. On my desk, i opened the Blog, and the 'New Post'. Saved the title as a draft so that i don't forget.

Thats how it happen always. In fact we bloggers are a kind of weird. We try to find out the topic in whatever we talk, we think always..mind me always..because we have this gut feeling that we can get the Amazing thought at any point of time, be it eating, working, in the washroom, or brushing our teeth. Well, yeah that can be a topic as well. We are reallllyyyy realllyyy weird! and so we blog.

Few characteristics of a blogger or a blog Addict can be :

They never stop thinking, they always have a new post tab on their hand, they will always judge things, argue, and will disagree because that is what they are known for: Their own views and opinions. They love to write shit, they are addicted to  see how many page views they have, and from where all the visitors visited their blog, they love the F5 Key as it tells them where they stand, they are both qualitative and quantitative, they are someone who have their own identity, who knows what they feel about something, they have their opinion on everything and that is what matters (i think).

If someone comments on their blog, they reach to the highest level of happiness and give them the feeling of accomplishment. If someone adds them to the network, they are proud, and if someone follows them on their blog, without their emotional drama and torture, they start to improve themselves as a blogger because now people are following them!:P

Most importantly, they will have more number of drafts than their actual write ups (atleast i do). Some are finished, but i think not worth it, some are the titles, some are half done articles, and some are just there,for no reason, just in hope to get published one day!! Also we are addicted to blogging, and we just can't stay without the internet even a single day, it can kill us, atleast will make us go weak. We are always active when we are blogging, writing or thinking, other things makes us lazy especially household chores or something that our parents asks us to do. We always believe in ourselves no matter what happens.

So just accept that bloggers are blogging all the time, even in their dreams, because what they dream is, all about Blogging!! Blogger are a different creature all together! and believe me we are. LOL. :P




P.S : Logout is actually the damn hardest button to click! Phew. BTW, Let's play Blog blog blogging blogging. 

4 comments:

  1. A perfect blogging i m seeing.
    this one is just like as you stole activity of bloggers.
    really !! you are growing to greatness !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats quite true! I even blog from my mobile! :D

    P.S. I'm doing a small poll kind of thing on my blog... do share your views

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deepak : What should i say , you are the first one to read and comment honestly on my blog. I really thank you for your time dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arvind : Thanks ! yeah it true. Infact for us blogging is like our first love.;)

    P.S: I will surely read and will share my honest opinion and views. I am a regular visitor to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...