Monday, January 16, 2012

Waiting for the X Ray.

okay, i have no good lines to start this post, its total crap. If you feel like reading it out at your own risk you can certainly do so. Yesterday whole day i was excited to meet my parents after such long time. Well things were going as i planned, but you know something has to happen so that they don't work as per my wish. At 08 pm, i was in the hospital waiting for the x ray. yes, you heard it correct, i did say X ray. Report came, and the doctor said, carpal bones have moved from the place and so this is a fracture. I looked at my mom, and my father was worried. Is it surely a fracture? Doctor said yes. I asked how many days. He said, 8 weeks. Shit! 8 weeks. OMG. Now what about all my plans, i wanted to take me parents out for dinner, and some sight seeing. I can't even take leave from office as we have 01/17 deadline. Phew, i was exhausted. Coming to a normal condition i asked doctor : so are you gonna put the plaster now? He said for now we are gonna do temporary plaster as the hand i a bit swollen, and tomorrow please come in the morning for permanent plaster. Alright, we said, as there was no other option. oh and BTW, there was no doctor in the hospital. We called him, on an emergency case, and he came. There were no medicines available at the pharmacy, no bandage , nothing. and that was one of the known hospital of the city that is open 24/7. What can i say about the services and facilities that we have. Its better not to go to the Hosp. than to go and see the bad condition of the hospitals, and moreover the country.

Well before i end the article, the plaster was not on my hand, it was my father who slipped, and his ankle is now fractured, the first day of his visit!

What can i expect now. I am sad, and i am really sad.

P.S: I should start believing on the saying ' what has to happen, will happen' so better not to worry. Really not to worry? lets see. 

4 comments:

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...