Thursday, January 5, 2012

Its 'HE' and 'He'

Situation 1:

I was 'I', with him.
I smiled, he laughed, he laughed, on my smile.
I was happy, he was happier, on my happiness.
I won, he won, I lost, he became sad.
I cried, he made me alright. I danced, he clapped.
I sung a song, he listened.
I dropped a vessel, he picked it up.
I fell, he stood next to me.
I did a mistake, he felt guilty.
I was wrong, he made me feel correct.
I didn't eat, he couldn't fill his stomach.
I wanted the extra scoop, he gave me all.
I fought with brother, he fought with him.
I topped, he was the topper.
I wanted to ride, he bought a bicycle.
I wanted to fly, he bought a bike.
I passed, he grew. I failed, he came down.
I learned, he scored.
I earned, he got richer.
I was successful , he was the reason.
I loved, he supported. 
I got married, He got his love of life.
I had kids, he treated them as stars.
I was happy, he was happy.
I was sad, he was sad.
Happy and happy!

Situation 2:



He was 'he', with me.
He smiled, I laughed, I laughed, on his smile.
He was happy, I was happier, on his happiness.
He won, I won, He lost, I became sad.
He cried, I made him alright. He danced, I clapped.
He sung a song, I listened.
He dropped a vessel, I picked it up.
He fell, I stood next to him.
He did a mistake, I felt guilty.
He was wrong, I made him feel correct.
He didn't eat, I couldn't fill my stomach.
He wanted the extra scoop, I gave him all.
He fought with brother, I fought with brother.
He topped, I was the topper.
He wanted to ride, He bought a bicycle.
He wanted to fly, We bought a bike.
He passed, I grew. He failed, I came down.
He learned, I scored.
He earned, I got richer.
He was successful , He was the reason.
He loved, I supported.
He got married, I got love of my life.
He had kids, I treated them as stars.
He was happy, I was happy.
He was sad, I was sad.
Happy and happy!

Well, Situation 1 is 'Me' and 'Father', and Situation 2 is My 'better half' and 'Me'. The difference is visible! And so i say, Love hold different place with different people. A father's love cannot be replaced by a mother's love. How much ever you love your gf/bf, your love for your kids will be different from his/her love. Love for your career is a passion to accomplish something, love for football is love for games, cooking is love for food. Buying car, is love for driving, Love is in everything we do. Everything we do is because of Passion, and passion is love, passion is loving something crazily!

8 comments:

  1. Very simply explained.. !! Dear you are growing as a wonderful writer.. and I appreciate your every effort.. All the best!! and loads of Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaira, your kind words have always motivated me to write, because i know atleast you will always be there to read my posts. Thanks for being a regular visitor of my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nicely stated ...One of your Best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i read this article.... few days back..but forgot to comment on this..... this one is just awesome.....continue your good work....this one written creatively....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Girish : Thanks so much. Yeah the concept just clicked in my mind and it came out well. I didn't expected it to be so admirable. But now i think it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. True mening of love is explained in this article. Very well-written ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to comment, just like Facebook likes ;)

Like us on Facebook!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...